* Boston Red Sox BamVino Bottle Holder
* Douglasville’s Elana Meyers Taylor Wins In Calgary
* Growing Up Gender-Nonconforming Amid Scolding, Awkward Silences
* NORAD’s Santa Tracker Began With A Typo And A Good Sport
* 23 Of The Cutest Things That Have Ever Happened On Tumblr
* Bobsled History: Elana Meyers Taylor To Compete In Four-Man Event – (First women to compete in this event – EVER!)
* A List Of Pope Francis’ 15 “Ailments Of The Curia” – (Go on with your bad self, Pope!)
* Religion’s Smart People Problem: The Shaky Intellectual Foundations Of Absolute Faith – (I wrestle mightily with this…)
* Why So Many Rich Americans Think They’re Middle-Class
* Patrick Stewart And Jonathan Frakes Can’t Hold It Together
* Star Trek Book Of Opposites – (Why didn’t I get this for Christmas???)
* Stay Single And Proud This Holiday Season – (THIS! 😀 )
* What’s Gender Got To Do With It: Is Recovery Different For Women? – (I’ve been debating this with some evangelists recently. This gets it right.)
* C Is For This Awesome Cookie Monster Christmas – (You gotta see this!)
* Katie Hnida’s Historic Football Story Not A Fairy Tale
* Seasonal Depression Kicks In Just In Time To Numb Woman Before Holiday With Family – (Perfect! 😀 )
* Avoiding Family Conflict During The Holiday Season – (The Onion nails it!)
* How To Navigate The Holidays Alone – (Aaaaaand The Onion writes my life…)
* Space Cat Shower Curtain
* Lumpy Space Princess Shower Curtain
* Jesus Died For Your Sims T-Shirt – (Amazing!)
* Magic Middles Chocolate-Filled Cookie Recipe
* Pierzynski At Least A Colorful Braves Addition – (Oh, great…)
* Gingerbread Enterprise – (For Mason…)
* Dr. Who Paper Snowflake Patterns – (Allons y!)
* The Department Of Unexpected Interspecies Friendship – ❤ ❤ ❤
* Obama Breaks Cardinal Presidential Rule By Donning Tiara
* Social Justice Kittens
* Baddest Mother Ever: Fartbuster’s Worst Fear – (Blog Post of the Week)
Tags: A.J. Pierzynski, Adventure Time, Alcoholism, Atlanta Braves, Baddest Mother Ever, Bobsled, Boston Red Sox, Cookie Monster, Divorce, Dr. Who, Elana Meyers Taylor, Faith, Fear Of Being Ordinary, Genderqueer, Holiday Depression, Jesus, Katie Hnida, Lumpy Space Princess, Obama, Pope Francis, Rape, Recipes, Recovery, Santa Tracker, Sexual Assault, Social Justice Kittens, Spider-Man, Star Trek, The Sims, Wealth, Women In Recovery, Women In Sports
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Twitter account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Facebook account.
( Log Out /
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 1,403 other followers
A Long Run
Blog at WordPress.com.