I did this same kind of post last New Year’s Eve. I accomplished five of those eighteen. I guess that’s better than zero. And the cat died, so that was a major failure on my part as an omnipotent ruler of the universe. So I’m going to try again this year. (To make a list for the upcoming year, not to be an omnipotent ruler of the universe.) I’m not making any promises about how these turn out.
- Punch more things. (I punched something last week for the first time in my life. It was like something cracked wide-open in my chest and I could breathe and I felt FREE!)
- Find a way to live in the woods. (Sorry, city. I think your time is up.)
- Stop giving away so much money.
- Live in the now, not in the past or the future.
- Try to let the past go.
- Stop giving a shit about people who don’t show they give a shit about me.
- Be a better friend to the people who DO care about me…
- Go to Laguna Beach to visit Mandy.
- Make a budget.
- Figure out what I want my life to look like. (Thanks, BME!)
- Learn to do more shit myself without having to ask for help.
- Stop thinking I’m always supposed to be a good girl.
- Ride a dirt bike in the mud.
- Impose myself on people less.
- Learn to shut the fuck up!
- Go under 1:00 in a 10K.
- Learn to accept how I look.
- Read more.
- Go back to therapy.
- Ask less of people.
- Need people less.
- Trust people less.
- Take care of myself.
- Do it my damned self.
- Go there by my damned self.
3 responses to “In 2015…”
Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- February 27, 2015 -
Love your list. Hope you are successful at accomplishing several of them.