* In France, Vestiges Of The Great War’s Bloody End
* Stinky Poo and T.P. “Friends Forever” Mini Plush Set
* A.A. Milne Quotes
* Georgia Tech Student Indicted For UGA Website Hack – (OK. This WAS a great prank!)
* 18 Reasons The World Isn’t Such A Bad Place – (Illustrated in grilled cheese!)
* 19 Mind-Numbingly Easy New Year’s Resolutions For Lazy Slobs
* 19 Of The Worst Lyrics Of 2014 – (I laughed until I cried!)
* After A Sea Of Christmas Sweaters, An Ode To The Forgotten Baseball Sweater
* Because You Need 75 New Ways To Say “Fix It, Jesus” – (Hysterical! Post of the week!)
* Clippers Retire Donald Sterling Jersey
* Comet Lovejoy The First Naked-Eye Comet Of 2015
* Maury, Yes Maury, Had The Best Christmas Sweater Of The Year – (!!!)
* Mo’ne Davis Wins AP Female Athlete Of The Year
* NASA Spacecraft Approaching Dwarf Planet Ceres – (I didn’t even know there WAS a dwarf planet Ceres!)
* Nutella Buckeyes – (Calls for ANOTHER praise break!)
* Rape Investigation Finds Star Quarterback Has All The Goods: ‘He Can Make All The Throws And Has A Cannon For An Arm,’ Confirms Sexual Assault Inquiry
* Remembering The Ones We Lost – (Beautiful!)
* Run Bum Races – (You know you want to – hurt! They’re awesome!)
* Three Small Words That Will Improve Your Relationships – (I need to tattoo this on my brain!)
* Transgender Teen Commits Suicide, Cites Christian Parents In Blog – (We can do so much better.)
* Transgender Teen: “My Death Needs To Mean Something”
* God Doesn’t Make Mistakes, People Do
* What Transgender Teen’s Death Should Show Us – (“Our innate ability to identify with the needs and experiences of others — to have compassion, empathy — is the very thing that makes us human.”)
* The Transgender Life: What To Know, What To Say, What To Understand
* Vin Scully Momentarily Lost His 1988 World Series Ring While Shopping, Found It In A Bag Of Ribs
* Washington Nationals, Dan Uggla Agree To Minor League Deal
* Watch This Boy’s Reaction As He Gets A New Dog For Christmas – (My hearrrrrrt!)
* Shower Thoughts – (Whoaaaaaaa!)
* Why Emotional Learning May Be As Important As The ABCs – (Astounding. Not. My mom was doing this for a living as an elementary school counselor 40 years ago. Why did schools ever stop???)
* The Cockspur Lighthouse – (Bucket List!)
* Tiny Japanese Cat-Shaped Treats – ❤ ❤ ❤
* Homer & Ned Flanders Change Up AC/DC
* Steven Gerrard Reportedly Set To Leave Liverpool For MLS
* Spaghetti Toes: Artist Illustrates Statements Of 3-Year Old Daughter – (PERFECT! 😀 )
“There are few people who will love you unconditionally. You should strive to be one of them.”
Tags: "The Simpsons", A.A. Milne, Bad Lyrics, Blind Hiking Cat, Ceres, Christmas Sweaters, Cockspur Lighthouse, Comet Lovejoy, Dan Uggla, Deep Thoughts, Dogs, Donald Sterling, Emotional Learning, Fix It Jesus, Georgia Tech, Grief, Grilled Cheese, Honey Bee, LA Clippers, Liverpool FC, MLS, Mo'ne Davis, New Year's Resolutions, Nutella, Poop, Praise Break, Recipes, Self Worth, Space, Space Exploration, Spaceflight, Spaghetti Toes, Steven Gerrard, Tiny Buddha, Trail Races, Transgender, Tybee Island, University of Georgia, Vin Scully, Washington Nationals, Winnie the Pooh, Women In Sports, World War I
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Twitter account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Facebook account.
( Log Out /
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 1,403 other followers
A Long Run
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.