* Introvert Notebooks
* Go! Penguin Go! – (For all you people who love Batman AND hockey!)
* A Pitbull-Dachshund Mix Exists And This Is Not A Joke – (Sweet little freak!)
* Chekov Ear Bug Maze
* Gwyneth Paltrow Gets Vagina Steam At Spa
* People Who Attempt Suicide Don’t Want To Die
* Therapy Is Work, But Worth It: Alrightynot
* New Era “R2D2” Cap – (So cute!)
* Some Dogs Love Vampire Weekend – (Hello? This is dog – on the bongos.)
* It’s OK, We Can’t Deal With The Feels Either – (Ouch! My heart!!!)
* Census Finds One In Five Children Depend On Food Stamps To Eat
* ‘Zombie Cat’ Crawls Out Of Grave, Finds Its Way Home
* InTouch‘s Transphobic Story On Bruce Jenner Causes Outrage – (Mean people suck.)
* Controversial Homeless Jesus Statue Coming To Orlando
* Yogi Berra Has Some Sage Advice For Bill Belichick And The Patriots – (You tell ’em, Yog!)
* When Another Couple Gets Engaged On Facebook
* Me Trying To Get A Hold Of My Life
* My Reaction To Pretty Much Everything After Reaching My Mid-20s
* Indoor Smores! – (Here it comes…)
* January 2015 Ratings: CNN Up Double Digits
* DIY Conversation Hearts – (You Suck! Bite Me! Kiss My Ass! – Sing it, Bart!)
* Bob’s Burgers Tina T-Shirts – (Woot!)
* Sorority Recruitment Disempowers Women – (Preach!)
* Tackling The Biggest Dating Myth: “I’m Unloveable” – (Whatever. If your life looks like a duck…)
* A Bioluminescent Bloom In Hong Kong – (Amazing pictures!)
* “I Think Every Girl Is A Type Of Slut”: What An Attempted Mass-Murderer’s Words Say About Our Sexual Culture
* What To Serve At A Patriots Super Bowl Party – (Funny!)
* “Frozen”: Why Kids Can’t “Let It Go” – (The child psychology of “Frozen”)
* Loch Ness Monster Soup Ladle – ( ❤ ❤ ❤ )
Tags: Bob's Burgers, Cats, Child Hunger, CNN, Dogs, Frozen, Introverts, Jesus, Loch Ness Monster, Pittsburgh Pengins, R2D2, Recipes, Sororities, Star Trek Ear Bug, Suicide, The Penguin, Transphobia, Vagina Steam, Yogi Berra
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Twitter account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Facebook account.
( Log Out /
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 1,403 other followers
A Long Run
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.