* Big Papi Uses The Force
* 21 Of The Universe’s Greatest Unsolved Mysteries
* Growing Up Unvaccinated
* 10 Reasons Christian Heaven Would Actually Be Hell
* The Super Bowl Was A Win For Feminism
* PostSecret: Gyrating – (Me too.)
* PostSecret: Hockey
* PostSecret: Helping
* Bakerella: Groundhog Day Cupcakes – (Adorable!)
* Cats Are Looking For Love Online
* Julia: The…Ambivalent Samaritan
* The Fire On The 57 Bus In Oakland
* The Pioneer Woman: Knock You Naked Brownies
* The Pioneer Woman: Queso Fundido – (Lawdy mercy!)
* Brace Yourselves For The Andrew Jones MLB Comeback Story You’ve Always Wanted
* Man Brings Lunch From Home To Cut Down On Small Joys
* Pain And Suffering At Life’s End Getting Worse Not Better
* Why Cambodians Never Get ‘Depressed’ – (“the water in my heart has fallen”)
* Ribcage Necklace
* Bitch Hoodie – (To wear to all my church committee meetings…)
* Scribbles & Crumbs: We’re All Messy People
* “Inspiration Porn Is Not OK”: Disability Activists Are Not Impressed With Feel-Good Super Bowl Ads
* delicious days: Green Onion Pancakes
* Serious Eats: How to Make Salted Dulce de Leche Brownies – (Here it comes!)
* The Gold Lining Girl: Buckeye Graham Crackers
* Woman Has Few Enough Friends To Consider Confiding In Sister
* Study Links Binge-Watching TV To Depression
* Sometimes I Feel Like Things Would Be Better Off If I Never Existed
* The Ice King
* “Good” Children – At What Cost? The Secret Cost Of Shame
* Shame: The Disowned Part Of Self
* O Shame, Where Is Thy Secret Source?
* A Womanonymous: Day 1, part III – (She’s telling my life here.)
* A Womanonymous: Day 3, Three – Signals and voices – (And here too…)
* Cutting And Self-Harm
* Self-Injurers And Their Common Personality Traits
* Tree Trunks Plush
* Some People Shouldn’t Be Allowed To Say The Grace When It’s Time To Eat – (Hysterical!)
* Hawks Starting Five Named NBA “Player” Of The Month
* 13 Habits Of Exceptionally Likeable People – (Uh. I think I do less than half of these. Maybe I’m not as likeable as I thought.)
Tags: Adventure Time, Andrew Jones, Atlanta Hawks, Big Papi, Bitch, Cutting, Depression, Disability Awareness, Feminism, Genderqueer, Heaven, Hell, Jewelry, Recipes, Self-Injury, Shame
All the interesting people I know are going to hell. At least I’ll like my neighbors. 🙂
We’re all going to the same bus! It’s going to be an awesome road trip!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Twitter account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Facebook account.
( Log Out /
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 1,403 other followers
A Long Run
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.