* For These Millennials, Gender Norms Have Gone Out Of Style
* Man Admits To Being Spider-Man In Touching Obituary – (LOVE this!)
* Sprinkle Bakes: Baklava Cheesecake – (Lawd Jesus! This calls for another…)
TAMBOURINE PRAISE BREAK!!!
* How I Learned To Love The Holidays
* Will Riker – Thug Life!
* NASA Prepares To Test New Spacecraft
* It’s A Sad Day: Clip Art Is Dead
* Woman Launches Into 4-Minute Self-Deprecating Preamble Before Speaking Mind
* No One Should Have The Right To Die Before God Is Done Toying With Them
* Temple University Receives Anonymous Donation To Build Center For Discrediting Rape Allegations
* Bill Cosby Offers To Sit Down With Us And Explain The Allegations Against Him Over A Glass Of Wine
* Major League Baseball Umpire Dale Scott Reveals He Is Gay
* Panaluu Beach – Rogellio Bernal Andreo – Deep Sky Colors – (Awesome – in the true sense of the word.)
* Orion Poised For First Trip To Space – (A really good overview of the mission)
* What Should We Call Me: When Everyone Around Me Is Excelling In Their Careers, And I’m Just Like…
* 5 Ways To Keep Her Happy – (Yes, yes, yes! Surprise me!)
* Handwriting/Signature Bracelets – (Cool!)
* 35 Pictures That Prove The World Isn’t Such A Bad Place – (Sniff!)
* A Quest For The Unattainable Unification of Knowledge – (Whoa…)
* 5 Overlooked Qualities Of A Great Romantic Partner
* The Sellers Of “Cards Against Humanity” Sold Actual Bull Poop To Customers On Black Friday
* Kennesaw Mosque Deemed Too Close To Ground Zero
* From UVA To Cosby, The Rape Denial Playbook That Won’t Go Away – (THIS!!! Preach, sister!)
* 10 Ways A Good Woman Will Make You A Better Man
“I’m going to take responsibility for all my pain looking beautiful and all I’ve made out of my strife.”
– Lady Gaga
Tags: Baseball, Bill Cosby, Bracelets, Cards Against Humanity, Gay Umpire, Gender, Mosque, NASA, Orion, Rape, Recipes, Relationships, Sexual Assault, Space Exploration, Spider-Man, Star Trek, Will Riker
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Twitter account.
( Log Out /
You are commenting using your Facebook account.
( Log Out /
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
A Long Run
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.